- 3 teaspoons dried chamomile flowers
- 3 tablespoons boiling water
- 2.5 teaspoons honey
- 2 Tablespoons gin
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 egg white
- 2 dashes hella citrus bitters
- Mix boiling water and chamomile flowers, let stand for 2 minutes.
- Muddle the chamomile, releasing its fragrance.
- Strain through a fine mesh sieve, pressing on the chamomile to release all water.
- Immediately stir the honey into the camomile mixture and mix until combined.
- Add the remaining ingredient to a shaker and vigorously shake with ice.
- Pour into a coupe glass and garnish with gently crushed dried chamomile flowers.