- 3 cups cooked chickpeas (cooked)
- 2 cups tomatoes (chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 1 teaspoons red chili powder
- 2 ½ teaspoons coriander
- 1 tablespoons salt
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- Put chopped tomatoes and garlic in a pan. Sprinkle on fenugreek leaves.
- Cook in the preheated oven for one hour then remove and let the mixture cool.
- Put cooled mixture into a blender with red chili powder, salt and coriander. Puree until smooth.
- Strain chickpeas and put in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Combine pureed mixture with coconut milk in a large pot.
- Bring mixture to a boil over medium heat, stirring every 5 minutes so it doesn’t burn.
- Pour hot mixture over chickpeas. Serve warm.