Makes 12 extra large cubes:
- Distilled water, boiled and cooled
- 2 extra large ice cube trays (we used silicone “bourbon” ice trays that make 6 cubes)
- 12 edible flowers (Flowers that are grown to be eaten –no pesticides or other chemicals. We used pansies)
- 6 small sprigs of thyme
- Fill ice cube trays about 1/3 full with the distilled water and add a flower facing down.
- In 6 of the cubes also add a sprig of thyme with the flower.
- Freeze. Once frozen, fill 2/3 full with the distilled water.
- Freeze. Fill to the top with water and freeze again.