- 1 fresh baguette
- 1 cup Bulgarian (sheeps milk) feta (if you cant find, use the creamiest feta you can find)
- 1 ½ cups fresh cherries, cut into half, pits and stems removed (you can also substitute with fresh figs, apricots, peaches, strawberries, etc)
- Ground cracked black pepper
- 1 bunch fresh mint, small pretty leaves picked
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- A little sea salt to finish
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350° F.
2. Slice the baguette on the angle ¼ inch thick. Place on a pan and drizzle all over with a little olive oil. When the oven is hot, place in for 3-5 minutes letting it get a little golden and toasty on the outside, but keeping it fluffy on the inside. Spread a nice amount of feta on every piece of bread, place 2-3 pieces of cherry on top, drizzle with a little bit more of the olive oil, crack freshly ground pepper all over, drizzle WELL with honey and garnish with some fresh mint. Sprinkle on top with a little sea salt and enjoy!