- 1½ lbs. or 1 large head cauliflower (shredded)
- ¼ lb. brussels sprouts (thinly sliced)
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 handful of curry leaves (chopped)
- 2 teaspoons black mustard seeds
- 2 tablespoons garlic (grated)
- 3 tablespoons ginger (minced)
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- 1 medium-size serrano chili (finely chopped)
- Take off the green base of the cauliflower and cut into equal sized florets.
- Pulse cauliflower in a food processor.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and cook mustard seeds, garlic, ginger and curry leaves, until the garlic starts toasting and the mustard seeds start to pop.
- Then add serrano chili, salt and tumeric.
- Add the hot mixture onto the cauliflower and thinly sliced brussel sprouts.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Put mixture onto a baking sheet and put in the oven for 5 minutes.