- ½ cup rice vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- ½ cup water
- 3 ripe red plums cut into wedges
- 2 shallots sliced very thin
- 1 bunch radish sliced into disks then cut into matchsticks
- 2 mini hothouse english cucumber sliced thin on a mandolin
- 1 Jicama peeled, then cut into matchsticks (easiest to work with if you cut the jicama in half first)
- 1 jalapeno sliced thin (optional)
- pinch of paprika
- pinch of cayenne
- bunch micro greens
- 1 Tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Evoo
- Juice from 1 lime
- Flaky sea salt
- Whisk first 3 ingredients and water in a small bowl until sugar and salt dissolve.
- Place plums and shallot in a shallow bowl; pour vinegar mixture over.
- Toss and let sit at room temperature for 1+ hour.
- Toss together the jicama, cucumber and radish. Drain the plum and shallot mixture and add to the veggies.
- Whisk the lime juice, vinegar, oil with the cayenne & paprika; season with salt and pepper.
- Pour lime juice mixture over veggies. Sprinkle with a pinch of cayenne. Season generously with salt.