For the honey lavender syrup:
- ¼ cup of honey
- ¼ cup of water
- 1 tablespoon of dried lavender
For the sangria:
- 1 cup of blueberries
- 4-6 apricots, pitted and sliced
- 1 bottle of rosé
- 1 liter of club soda
**It is best to make this several hours or a day before serving so the flavors have time to develop.
Make the honey lavender syrup:
- Place the honey and water into a small saucepan and bring to a boil while whisking. Add the lavender, and lower to a simmer. Cook for about 5 minutes until the mixture thickens slightly.
- Remove from the heat and strain the mixture into a heatproof container (such as a mason jar). Allow the syrup to cool to room temperature before making the sangria.
Assemble the sangria:
- Add the blueberries and apricots to a large pitcher, then pour in the bottle of rosé. Add the honey lavender syrup, and place in the fridge to allow the flavors to blend.
- Right before serving, add the club soda to the sangria.
- Pour into individual glasses over ice.