- 2 cups snap peas, blanched and shocked
- large handful pea tendrils
- 3 heads endive, ends trimmed
- 1/4 cup mixed herbs – basil, tarragon, chives
- 1 watermelon radish, very thinly sliced.
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan
- 1/3 cup champagne vinegar
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons salt
- fresh pepper
- 1 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Combine above 7 dressing ingredients in a mini food prep and pulse until well combined and emulsified. You will have extra dressing which can remain refrigerated for up to one week.
- Slice your blanched and shocked snap peas on a bias and place in a medium size bowl.
- Pull apart the leaves of the endive and combine with the snap peas in the bowl.
- Add the pea tendrils and a drizzle of the parmesan lemon dressing and toss to coat.
- Finish with flaky seas salt, a few slices of radish and mixed fresh herbs.