serves 2 people
- 3-4 new potatoes, cut into small cubes
- 3 spring onions, white and pale green thinly sliced
- 1 serrano chili, 1/2 diced, remaining thinly sliced into rounds
- 1 radish, thinly sliced on a mandolin
- A handful of Good Water Farms microgreens ( Daikon Radish used here)
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 farm fresh eggs, fried or sunny side up
- In a medium size skillet heat your olive oil over medium heat. Add the sliced spring onions and saute until translucent 1-2 minutes. Add the diced serrano and small cubes of potato, season with salt and pepper. Slowly saute the potatoes over medium heat until golden brown for approx 12-15 minutes. You will want the potatoes cooked through on the inside and golden on the exterior. While the potatoes are cooking fry your eggs.
- Divide your potatoes on two plates and offset your egg. Add a generous handful of Good Water Farms microgreens, some sliced radishes and a few rounds of serranp pepper. Finish with flaky sea salt and fresh cracked pepper.