Where to Buy
- Local Flower Market — NYC’s is on 28th street & 6th ave
- Local Farmers Market
- Foraging in your own backyard!
Tips & Tricks
- Trim your branches and smash the cut edges with a hammer. This allows water to absorb into your branches and prolongs their lifespan.
- Spin your vessel or walk around it as you arrange the branches so you can really get a 360 approach.
- Remember that these branches are a piece of nature that you are brining into your home and thus are imperfect. Embrace asymmetry and do not cut them all to be the same height.
- Branches can look equally as beautiful once the leaves have dried out.
- These branches are thirsty! Make sure to water them every day.