- 1 cup All purpose flour
- 1T Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 6 oz Butter (very cold)
- 1/3 C Water (very cold)
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- 1 T raw sugar
- 1 T granulated sugar
- 1T flour
- Pulse dries in food processor.
- Add 1/2 the butter, pulse a few times, and add the rest.
- Pulse until the texture of peas.
- Add H2O in slow stream while pulsing a few more times.
- Mixture should hold a non crumbly clump.
- Wrap in plastic wrap, and roll flat with pin.
- Let rest overnight in refrigerator (or at least 6 hours), or freeze for 1 month.